Pages

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

blood type.

Currently feeling: Bored
Currently listening to: I Need You - LeAnn Rimes


Today at work I had to deal with:
a) One guy who tried to read me, as in tried to guess my character as a person (and even my blood type). Even though he was right about a few things, I don't really find strangers trying to interpret how I am, amusing.
b) One guy who tried to hold my hands more than a couple of times while I was checking his glucose and blood pressure levels. At first I thought he was afraid of being poked during the glucose test, but he can't be afraid of the blood pressure monitor's cuff, right ?
b) And another who tried to read my breasts instead of the display showing how much cash he had to hand to me. And mind you, I wasn't wearing anything revealing.

Hmm.


It's not even 11 p.m and I'm feeling sleepy already.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers