I am here again with my 2012 wrap up post, like previous years.
- I resigned from the Ministry of Health and started working in UiTM in January this year.
- Mr. Sunshine finally got transferred from Terengganu ! Alhamdulillah. :)
- Marc and Linn had a beautiful wedding reception, and my best friend of 14 years tied the knot in February, Alhamdulillah.
- Failed in fully breastfeeding my precious Dian Khayla. :(
- I turned 28 this year, Alhamdulillah, and as usual Mr. Sunshine was amazing. :)
- My immune system ran amok on me, which caused me to have cold sores back to back for more than a month !
- Mr. Sunshine and I had to go through some babysitter drama, but things eventually fell into place, Alhamdulillah.
- Khayla was admitted to Selayang Hospital due to one episode of febrile fits.
- Khayla also had to go through painful sores that came along with the Hand, Foot and Mouth disease (HFMD).
- Dian Khayla turned ONE in Ramadhan, and in August, Alhamdulillah. :)
- Got really emotional during Raya and took a trip to Penang ! ;)
- Khayla was infected by the stomach flu, and spread it to everyone except Daddy !
- I attended the compulsory UiTM induction course in September, and passed !Alhamdulillah.
- Mr. Sunshine took us to Ipoh for his 'Old Boys Weekend and then straight to Gan's beautiful wedding !
- Khayla started walking at 13 months, Alhamdulillah. :)
- I fell in love with Shaklee and became an Independent Distributor. :)
- Moved out from Gombak in November.
- Went on a book shopping frenzy with Mr. Sunshine at the Big Bad Wolf Sale. :)
- Rekindled an old friendship which turned sour a couple of years ago, Alhamdulillah. :)
Alhamdulillah for still being able to breathe through all of it.
May 2013 be filled new spirits, stronger determination and loads of love ! InshaAllah. ;)