Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

how i fell in love with shaklee.

I'm about to share with you something really special !

I'm sure most of you have heard about Shaklee. For those of you who haven't, Shaklee has been around for over 50 years and is the number one natural nutrition company in the U.S.  Did you know that they came up one of the first biodegradable household cleaners ever in the 1960s ? This is because they believe in keeping the planet healthier as well !

As a pharmacist, I care about what medication my family and I consume and I usually would research thoroughly about a specific product/supplement before purchasing it. That is why you don't see me taking any supplements (prior to this). Haha. None were up to my standards. Ecewah.

I have been searching high and low for a good brand of supplements (you can click here to read about why we need supplements) because I was constantly exhausted.

My typical day would start at around 0445 hours, preparing food for my daughter and/or Mr. Sunshine and I'd have to leave the house by 0630 hours and drive for about an hour (depending on the traffic) to work. After work, I would have to drive for more than an hour (two hours if it's during Ramadhan !) and I usually reach home just before 1900 hours. By that time, all I feel like doing is grabbing my pillow and going to bed. But I obviously can't because I have tonnes of house chores to do. On most days, ok maybe EVERY DAY, because I am too tired, I usually leave things to do to the next day and I get all stressed out, cranky and kelam kabut in the mornings !



After doing a bit of reading, I decided to give Shaklee a try three months ago.

With Shaklee, they guarantee that their products that are always (naturally !) safe , always works AND always green.
I started out with their B Complex, Vita-C, Vita-E Complex then I added their Vita-Lea Iron Formula and ESP-Soy Protein Isolate.
With Allah's grace, I now feel like an 'Energizer bunny' in the mornings and at night after I come back from work. I now have enough energy to get all my chores done before I go to bed and I wake up more relaxed and stress-free ! Wheee ! Alhamdulillah. To add to that, my skin doesn't get so dry so easily like before (provided that I drink adequate fluids), because I work in an air-conditioned environment and even my cellulite has reduced ! Yes, I have cellulite. Haha. Alhamdulillah.
Mr. Sunshine bears witness to the change I am going through, he told Lene, "Sebelum ini, pagi-pagi je nak marah, stressed. Sebab penat lah tu. Sekarang ini, pagi-pagi ceria je !". Kan dah kantoi, cranky in the mornings. Isk.
And he has noticed the improvement in my skin too, my cellulite skin is now more smoother. :)
Alhamdulillah.

I have fallen in love with Shaklee that I'm on a mission to get my whole family on it ! Haha.

Mr. Sunshine has been on Vita-Lea Iron Formula, B Complex, Vita-C and Vita-E Complex  for two weeks now and he says it has improved his energy level too. Alhamdulillah. He also claims he feels less hungry. Woot !
I've been trying to coax him to try the ESP, but he isn't interested in liquid supplements. Leceh, he says. T_____T

Oh, and I even started Khayla on Shaklee Meal Shakes especially for its natural fiber benefits. Alhamdulillah, her constipation problem which she suffered for (an agonizing) 6 weeks is gone now !

Sounds too good to be true ? You've gotta try them, to believe them. :)

I am planning get supplements for Daddy from Shaklee too. Since I've tried them and now believe in them, I have confidence to put Daddy (who has heart problems and is diabetic) on them too. Let's invest in health, people !

I am not sharing this not because I am a (new) Shaklee distributor, but I just want to share what is working for my family, with Allah's grace. Alhamdulillah. I am excited to let people feel The Shaklee Difference ! InshaAllah.

Anyone interested to get more information about Shaklee products, you can sms/whatsapp me at 012-2966442 or email me at hunnylis@gmail.com OR you can just hop on to http://gethealthybefabulous.blogspot.com

*These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease

xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

melissa, i did consume B Complex, Vita-C, Vita-E Complex tapi jerawat kemain lagi.. aduhaii nape ek?

Melissa said...

Berapa lama consume ? Healing crisis ni. Ada yang makan sampai kulit menggelupas semua, but tetap istiqamah, Alhamdulillah lepas tu ok. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers