Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

grilled.

Currently feeling: Melancholic
Currently listening to: Nothing


Here's how I spent my Merdeka eve night.
The family and I left home after Maghrib, to Aunty Maziey's place.
Reached there around 8 p.m. and the cousins were outside setting up the barbeque grill. After one round of hellos, salams, hugs and kisses to everyone present, Marc, Marlene and I joined the cousins outside.


Them lighting up the grill.


I helped too. I mean, we. It was good exercise OK. I was sweating profusely. Luckily there were no food on the grill yet. As you can see we were all hyped up already.

The barbequeing has started !




Oh yummy !

While we were busy outside, the people inside were also busy, gossiping.


There were more food inside waiting for us.


Yes, that's me in the background with my bowl of curry noodles.

I helped to fan the meat for a bit. Stopped when I started to sweat. Ergh.

So I decided to snap pictures instead.


Faizal.

Faira.

Lene.

Marc.


And act like a monkey.


And some sort of a fish.


I know, I'm speechless too.

We had a few rounds of makan makan after all the grilling was done. Boy, was I stuffed !

Had a round of teka teki at the dining table.



And we continued to snap photos.




Alice !



Before we knew it, midnight had arrived and we were all screaming "Merdeka !!". OK, so we did not. Everyone was so tired from all the eating I guess.
Nevertheless, all of us had a blast.
It's sad Faiz wasn't around to join us. He was at some PLKN camp.
Faira's going back to Ukraine next Thursday.

Salam Ramadhan to everyone.
Happy fasting !


In the spirit of Merdeka, I shall leave you people with these lovely pictures from Annisa's Super Camera.










xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers