Pages

Thursday, December 04, 2008

rome.

Currently feeling: Nervous
Currently listening to: Rewrite - Sia


I work from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. today.
It's the after 5 period that I am pretty nervous about.
Oh well.

Annisa and I met up had an early dinner at Cova, The Gardens, yesterday.
She brought some shocking news that left me dumbfounded for a good half an hour or so. I honestly cannot believe how someone can create (and maintain) SIXTY fake profiles and lie to everyone, including her family and friends. That's just so sick. I really do not get why she has to go to that extent. All that time and effort just to lie ?
I am one of the many who were fooled OK. Darn it. All the birthday wishes and messages. I feel so stupid. I'm just stupid, she has mental issues. I feel sorry for her.
I am currently deleting all those non existent people from my friends list.
Gosh, the craziness we're surrounded in this world, eh ?


After enjoying our Vanilla Creme Brulee.

I feel like going back to bed.

xoxo

2 comments:

NS said...

melisa..la la la..im back again

-imsushi-

p/s: sorry asik jumping around je. : P

Faridah Zulkiflie said...

siapa si gila yg sangat banyak time tu?

dan cova adalah sangat best bukan?

next time kita dating situ pulak.

love u!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers