Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

gimme cake.

Currently feeling: Flabby
Currently listening to: Nothing


It's raining cats and dogs outside here right now.
I'm frying some chicken drummets for Daddy and Lene.
Daddy wants to have something light (FRIED chicken ?) to eat as we would be leaving for Aunt Maziey's house at around 4 later for a get together (which would surely involve a whole lot of food).

Marc's in Shah Alam attending a half day Biro Tatanegara talk.
How come I had to go for the five-day one twice ?
He's getting fitter since he rejoined his weekly karate lessons he left years ago.

The doctor I went to see last Friday suggested that I go for a thorough blood test.

Mr Sunshine was here last week, he had a talk with Daddy about a couple of things.
I am relieved but am finding it funny at the same time.
It took so long for him to actually start talking about what he wanted to discuss with Daddy. Hehe.
I just hope everything goes as planned. InsyaAllah, Aamin.

I'm craving cake.
Been craving cake since two days ago actually.
What does a girl gotta do to get a slice of cake with heavy icing here eh ?

I have not had my bath today.
Malas.

Hey, the rain has stopped.

xoxo

7 comments:

Faridah Zulkiflie said...

Q: "What does a girl gotta do to get a slice of cake with heavy icing here eh ?"

A: Datang rumah Baby. Dia ada cake rainbow yang icing sangat heavy.

Gan said...

Q: "What does a girl gotta do to get a slice of cake with heavy icing here eh ?"

A: Meet me this weekend ;-) I'll buy you one.

Melissa said...

Baby: Babe ! I have a car so I can drive to ur place on my own now, yippie ! Can keep tak cake tu, haha tunggu I sihat sikit ? Nyum nyum !

Gan: Oooohh really ? Tempting ! Wait for my sms ok ? =)

basikal.tua said...

dah ade plan with Syafiq?
heeee... x sabar ni..
when la?

Melissa said...

Hee. InsyaAllah.
Nanti I citer k ! =)

drfyra said...

u're getting MARRIED~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

U better balik cepat OK !!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers