Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

don't stop till you get enough.

Daddy, Marc and I just got back from sending Lene to UiTM Kuala Pilah.
I know it's not as far as Segamat, but I was a bit heavyhearted to leave her there.
It was definitely sad.
I have my worries too but I have to keep on reminding myself that she's gotta learn to cope on her own already.
The campus was pretty nice to me, especially her hostel which has an apartment concept with three rooms, each having two single beds, a study table and lamp and a cupboard. So it's six persons sharing a bathroom, and a living hall which is way different from what I had when I was staying in a hostel in Shah Alam.
Marc and I were telling her over and over again that she was soo lucky !
Kuala Pilah town is about 10 to 15 minutes away from the campus.
I pray she stays strong and perseveres. Aamin.

Michael Jackson's passing is really, really sad.
I would not call myself a fanatic of him but I grew up listening to his music. Almost every song of his links me to a memory I can never forget, can you relate to that ?
And to me, he's a superb performer. Irreplaceable.
Sigh.

Life is so fragile.
I know I am sounding like a broken record here.
But I feel it's always good to keep reminding oneself of the ephemerality of every thing and soul.

I need to brush up on my English verbal ability.
It's atrocious, and it worsens by the day.
It's embarrassing that nowadays I find myself struggling to construct a proper English sentence when Daddy speaks impeccably.
I used to speak way better when I was in secondary school !
How lah ?!
Sigh.

I miss Lene.
Now who's gonna laugh (or pretend to) at my jokes at home ? :(


I am gonna have to work tomorrow.
Gotta get some rest, goodnight.


xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers