Pages

Saturday, February 06, 2010

crazy lazy.

Oh what an unproductive day it was today !

I was supposed to clear the house and arrange my stuff while Mr Sunshine is away but here is what I did:
  • 9 am - 12 pm - Surfed the web, chatted with the sister (with the telly on).
  • 12 pm - 1 pm - Fried tempura coated nuggets for lunch.
  • 1 pm -  3 pm - Surfed the web, chatted with the sister (with the telly on).
  • 3 pm - 4 pm  - Fried two pieces of chicken because I felt hungry.
  • 4 pm - 6 pm  - Took a long nap.
  • 6 pm - 7 pm  - Talked on the phone with my mother in-law (♥) and then Daddy (I miss Daddy ! Sobs).
  • 7 pm - 8 pm - Had a bath (yes baru mandi) and continued to surfed the web and chat with the sister (♥)
And I did all the above while texting Mr Sunshine and occasionally running to my fridge to get my chocolate fix. 

Now I am watching Idol, waiting for the Grammy's to come on. I did not get to watch the live show as I was in Batu Pahat.

How's that for being a lazy a*** ?
Sorry awak, lama rasanya tak merasa weekend macam ini. Hee.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers