Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

birth.

Happy Birthday Rasulullah S.A.W.
Salam Maulidur Rasul 1431H everyone. :)

I have just finished reheating what we had for lunch, for dinner.
We had chicken sambal, fried eggs with soy sauce and fried french beans with anchovies.
Haha, was just not in the mood to cook up a feast.
I'm so lucky Mr Sunshine is not picky when it comes to food.
A couple of days ago, I only made fried fish with soy sauce and brinjal sambal and he was complimenting me non stop. Now I'm starting to wonder whether he was sincere. Hehe.
He, well actually we, were literally licking our plates.
I guess we were both starving.

I did a bit of sweeping and mopping today.
I'm counting that as exercise.
These days the only exercise I'm getting is when I perform the solat.
But I do not think the combination of movements of the five times of prayers will even burn a serving of fries off.
-___-

I weigh myself everyday.
I measure myself everyday.
But I'm just plain lazy to do anything about both measurements.

But saya takut suami saya lari. :(

Hmm, but I guess there are just other more important things in the world to worry about.
Haha poyo nya.

Last Tuesday night, I got to know that Diana had a miscarriage. :'(
She was about 10 weeks into her pregnancy.
The sad news arrived before I could write about her happy pregnancy news when I found out about it on our way back from the induction in Trolak.

She went for her second antenatal check up, and they could not see anything when her tummy was scanned.
What's more sad is, apparently the doctor she went to the first time had written in his notes that there was no heart beat.
I do not get why she was not informed about this. It's just ridiculous !
It's a good thing she decided to choose another doctor the second time around.

I can only imagine what she is going through at the moment.
It sucks that all I can offer is words of encouragement all the way from here.
I know she's strong enough to pull through this. :)

I love you, Stumpy and I'm always here for you. *pelukk*

While we're on the pregnancy topic, I have been receiving numerous comments and queries about me being pregnant every single day.
According to some, I seemingly exhibit signs and symptoms of a pregnant woman.
I refuse to take those remarks as compliments.
FYI, I AM NOT PREGNANT.
YET.
And the comments and questions are kinda stressing me out.
I am naturally fat, pale and tired all the time, OK ?

I know almost the whole world (let me exaggerate as I want, thank you) is getting preggers right now.
But it's just not my turn yet. Both of us definitely want to have kids, but that's not in our hands to decide, isn't it ?
Asking me over and over again is making me feel as if I am an inadequate and imperfect wife/woman.

If and when I do get pregnant, InshaAllah, I will willingly and happily tell the whole world.
So, in the meantime leave me and my uterus alone. Thank you. :)

The rice is ready, time for dinner.
Bye !

xoxo

7 comments:

rodhiah_rahman said...

it's how it goes with the world, i guess...
when u'r not yet married, people ask when's the big day (roll eyes)...
when u'r married, people ask when's the big stomach (double rolling eyes)...
when u have kids, people ask when's the kids going to get married and have big tummies too... (tepuk dahi)...
the questions that never end...
take it in a stride, joke about it, it will make u feel better...
i do that all the time...:)
miss u!

Melissa said...

Yeah I know you're right. Thanks.
But I just had to let it out because I can't tell them straight to their faces. Hehe.
Hope you're enjoying Melbourne ! What are the chances of bringing back a cute guy (for yourself)? Hehe.

Mohd Ahmad Ferk said...

saya pon takut gak..
tapi takut mak & bapak saye tade nanti..
camne nak hadap nanti tu!
isk..

Melissa said...

Hmm, saya telah kehilangan arwah mak saya juga. It's definitely not easy.
But Allah menguji hambaNya mengikut kemampuan, betul tak ? :)

swit@kon said...

biasalah sis. dah kawin itulah soalannye. belum kawin lain soalan. dah kawin lain. dah ada anak nanti tanya 'bila nak ada anak no.2'

erm. itulah perangai manusia.

Melissa said...

Ye betul, lumrah hidup kan sis.
Cuma sekarang ni baru terasa lah, macam mana orang yang memang takdirnya lambat rezeki dapat anak atau tak ada rezeki cuz ada prob, hari-hari orang tanya mesti rasa stress and sedih sangat kan.

rodhiah_rahman said...

too many cute guys, so hard to choose!!! hahaha, kidding!! cute-cute pun, kalau basic agama xde buat apa, rite??
Allah takkan menguji hamba-Nya dengan apa yang dia tak mampu... ayat dari surah al-Baqarah, tp lupa ayat nombor berapa... the best balm for a sad heart...
it helps you go on....
nway, ada byk kije ke untuk i balik nanti? mampuih!!! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers