Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

transition.

What a day.

I went to work feeling quite happy because I just found out last night that I am already confirmed. Sah dalam perkhidmatan. Alhamdulillah.
But then, just as I stepped into my office, I found out that my head of department is leaving ! :'(
She will be transferred to Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah (HSNZ), Kuala Terengganu. Her place will be taken over by someone new. Not new new, she's a U54 pharmacist.
But she's definitely new to me. :(
All this will be happening effective September 1st. :(
My head of department is awesome, just in case you people did not know.
The best boss anyone could ever ask for. She's kind, helpful, considerate, smart and just downright nice. 
You can talk to her about almost anything, work or non-work related.
She won't get mad at you in public, any criticisms will be given out one-on-one. Everything done so professionally.
I have so much respect for her.
SIGH.

And only Allah knows how our new head of department will be like.
Hope and pray.
Hope and pray.
SIGH.

It's pay day today. Alhamdulillah.
And we're getting an extra RM500 this year. Alhamdulillah.
But I am still broke.

Oh sigh.

xoxo

4 comments:

Syaza Suhaimi said...

congrats!!!!!

Melissa said...

Thank you ! ;D

rodhiah_rahman said...

will miss kak nadya so much!! :(
but, we pray for the best, insya Allah.. :)
erk, cuak!! hehe...

Melissa said...

Sobs. Speechless lah babe. :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers