Pages

Monday, December 03, 2007

kassim selamat.

Currently feeling: Sad
Currently listening to: Strength, Courage & Wisdom - India.Arie


Right or wrong ?
That question will perpetually be in my head.
No one can give me a definite answer, except time (and God).

God willing, in time, I would see where you stand in my life.
Because I know how it feels to wait with a hopeful heart. Only to be let down.
You have questioned my love for you. Well, I love you enough to not want that to happen to you.

However agonizing it might turn out to be, I'd have to learn to get through this (transitory, hopefully) journey, on my own.

If you're still willing to be there for me, I'd be more than happy.
Just not in the way you'd hope you could be there.
At least, not for now.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers