Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

of shittiness.

Currently feeling: Irked
Currently listening to: Piece Of Me - Britney Spears


How would you feel if you told something to a person without knowing that someone already told that person a whole different story ?
And that what you told was actually the truth ?

I'll tell you how it feels.
FUCKING SHITTY.

So now you're considered a liar when you were actually the honest one.

And its sucks even more because you just can't do anything about it because you're torn between the two people.

How would you feel when you've just had a good time with a good bunch of people then someone (or two) just have to ruin the bloody moment ?

I'll tell you how it feels.
FUCKING SHITTY.

There are times I wished the circumstances were different than how it is now.

P.S.: I'm not 12 and it's not as if I get to do it every single day.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers