Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

kepala saya sakit.

Currently feeling: Melancholic
Currently listening to: I've Got The World On A String - Michael Buble


Daddy, Lene and I spent the whole day at Auntie Leha's place today.
There was ketupat and lemang.
Lene and I had a good time playing with the ever so lovable Alya.
I shall proceed to bore you people with pictures of Alya and I.



In an attempt to put her to sleep. Hey, I succeeded okay.


Okay, I don't know what I was trying to do here.


I know she's wishing she'll never have hair like her auntie. Heee.



I've got this nasty headache that won't go away.

I need sleep I guess.

Oh, before I end this post, here's to Mr West a.k.a Barath, Happy Birthday hun !

Have a good night's sleep people.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers