Pages

Friday, January 01, 2010

chocolate chip macadamia nuts.

Hi all.
How is the first day of the new year treating you ?

I had to work today. My day did not start really well, I had to handle the Methadone Clinic this morning and I was in a bit of a mess. First, I left the name list of the clients back at the pharmacy and had to walk back to get it, then I spilled some of the Methadone syrup on the table resulting in quite a bit of a shortage. :(

What's life without a few bumps eh ?

After work, I had a New Year's lunch with two of my colleagues at the KFC here
Then I was back home, worked out a little, took a nap.
And here I am, sipping my Peach Passion flavoured yogurt drink while watching MTV.

Nope, I was not out celebrating last night. I think I've gotten a bit too old for all that. Haha.
I got a bit emotional when I came to realize that I was all alone on New Year's eve and it was the first time that I'm this far away from my family and friends. :(
But I heard that there were fireworks in town ! Next year, maybe ? :)

Mr Sunshine and I met each other for dinner last night and told ourselves that we're gonna try not to meet each other until THE day. Actually, I told him that. :p
Baru rinduuuuu. Hehe.
Last night I found out that he has never eaten Famous Amos cookies ! How can like that ??!?
After a few seconds of staring at him and asking him repeatedly, "Are you serious, awak ??", I bought him 100grams of Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut cookies.
"Sedap !"  he said. :D
I felt so proud. :p

Ok, I've got some laundry to do, bye !

xoxo

1 comment:

aizamin said...

kak mel..dat was not that bad hunter tak makan famous amos pny cookies..ada my fren sorang ni dah hidup kat dunia de kot 25 tahun tapi tak penah mkn kenny rogers..i was like.."wat???we have to get u to kenny now!!!"
tapi cant really say that can i??some people grew up differently from other people.kan?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers