Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2008

karma.

Currently feeling: Rejected
Currently listening to: Itu Kamu - Estranged


Hello.
My mid semester break has just started and I'm home. It wouldn't be much of a break because I've got a presentation that I've gotta prepare by this Friday and a case report to complete.

But it started out pretty okay, with me going to Sunway Lagoon yesterday with the siblings, Linn (Marc's girlfriend), her two little sisters and a few of her friends. I was a bit hesitant to go but Linn had free tickets, and the last time I was there was 4 years ago, so what the heck kan ?








We spent most of the time at the wet park, the dry park was closed a bit later in the evening due to the rain. So we only managed to go on a few rides there. The Tomahawk rocks ! Hee.
Personally, I don't feel that going there is worth the quite hefty entrance fee. Hmm.

I'm slightly sunburnt now.

Karma scares me right now.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers