Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

you're my mr. sunshine.

Currently feeling: Fat
Currently listening to: Ashes And Wine - A Fine Frenzy


I'm in Gombak yo !
I got back yesterday evening. There are already some new houses halfway built near the surau here. That just shows how long I haven't been home.
It sucks that I'm back for too short of a duration to meet up with anyone here. Even Akey. Sobs.

I watched 27 Dresses with Mr. Sunshine (yes, that's what I'm calling you from now on) last Friday night.
The movie was predictable. Pleasantly predictable.
Jane Nichols reminds me of someone I know.

I was at McDonald's with Mr. Sunshine on Thursday night, trying to resolve some issues. Hehe.
The funny thing is, the ex was there as well, studying with his classmate at a table opposite ours. Simply put, every time I looked up, the first person I would see (if there's no one sitting in the table in between) is him. The last time I met him was at his sister's wedding which was about four months ago. I have been trying to avoid bumping into him ever since, just to avoid unnecessary emotions because I never thought I was strong enough.
But, much to my own amazement, that night didn't cause me to crumble into pieces. Okay, it tickled my funny bone a bit because there I was, with this guy I'm starting to fall head over heels for, and the guy whom I used to be so madly in love with was sitting right in front of me. Talk about awkward situations.
So yeah, it was not so bad, eh ?
I guess I'm stronger than I give myself credit for.

Hey, Mr. Sunshine, are you okay ? You're starting to make me worry.

Leaving for Shah Alam in a hour's time. I better get packing.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers