Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

here i am.

Currently feeling: Touched
Currently listening to: Here I Am - Natalie Gauci






Can't we just confess
everything we hoped for
was leading up to this
I don't want to let it slip away
Staring at the window
suddenly I'm looking at an open door
I've waited all my life
On the verge of something
Never really knowing what it is
Stuck inside a long night
Till you broke through like daylight
Now I've found my place to land
Here I am
Oh, here I am
All I ever was
Everything I held on to
I lay down at your feet
Cause baby this is me
There's nothing left to hide, no no
There was something missing
And all the spaces filled up when I let you in
All the walls are coming down
and the only thing I've found
Is you

Oh, is you..
xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers