Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

high land.

Thank God it's the weekend.

It feels good to just laze around doing nothing with Mr Sunshine. :)

I cannot believe it's almost the end of March
Soon, it will be April !
I love April !

Not only because it's my birth month lah. Hehe.
But Mr Sunshine and I are planning a short getaway to the Highlands next month !
We have not finalized whether we'd be going to Cameron or Genting, but so far the odds are against Genting because we have cash vouchers for two nights stay at the Equatorial Hotel, Cameron Highlands.
The vouchers will be expiring end of next month.
So, we'd probably make a trip to Genting some other time.

Mr Sunshine will be away for a course in Port Dickson for 5 days next month.
And I am planning to take a flight back home to Gombak on my own for a couple of days to be with my family and also meet up with friends I dearly miss !
The only problem is transportation from to and fro the airport here.
I hope I will find a solution that does not involve leaving my car at the airport, so I can happily run into the arms of my loved ones. Hehe.

I honestly miss Gombak and all my friends ! :'(

xoxo

2 comments:

rodhiah_rahman said...

excuse me, i can drive u 2 the airport la dear... book ur ticket.. and my upah can be turkish delight, hehe!!

Melissa said...

As I told you at the office (haha), I actually meant transportation back to Kuala Berang as Syafiq won't be around. Hehe. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers