Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

syukur.

Alhamdulillah.

Syukur for a family that has been through a whole lot together yet still remain close knit.

Syukur for the best husband who is my rock, my everything.

Syukur for best friends who are miles away but are forever close to my heart.

Syukur for friends who want nothing but the best for you and guide you towards the right path.

Syukur for my perfect eyesight to witness the beauty of Your creation.

Syukur for a healthy body and limbs to walk through my daily routines with ease.

Syukur for all the reasons to smile and laugh You put on my face.

Syukur for all the rezeki I have been granted with.

Syukur for all the trials and tribulations that have made me a stronger and wiser woman.

I am so blessed.

Alhamdulillah.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers