Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

rebound.

Currently feeling: Reflective
Currently listening to: Looking In - Mariah Carey


I took a hell of a long break from studying yesterday.
A 24-hours one.


Sal came over earlier in the day.

Was so looking forward to meet Baby Si Comel for buka (I was fasting) yesterday, but she was tied up around that time, so she suggested we met up for coffee later in the night, but then Annisa asked me out because she needed a break from her hectic schedule. So I suggested to Baby that we take a rain check.
Baby, next time kita ber coffee together okay ?

So I was out with Annisa, at Subang Parade. Had dinner and coffee.
It's a shitty feeling, seeing a friend in pain, and knowing that you can't really do anything, except offer your presence and words of comfort.


How can you tell whether a person's still in his/her rebound (post breakup) mode ?

Yesterday was very insightful, I must say.
You can learn a lot, by just listening to what's going on in other people's lives.
Some things you hear leave you feeling apprehensive and worried and paranoid.
Some make you realize and appreciate what you have in your life right now.
Some make you really sad.
Some are just huge eye openers.

Don't be reckless with other people's hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.

(Mary Schmich)

Hmm.

Akey and her boyfriend have officially been together for nine years today, how amazing is that. *heart smiles*
Akey is amazing !

I was on the phone with Mr. Sunshine just now. I made him listen to me rant for two hours. Hee.

Lesson of the day: Never take anyone for granted.

I miss the sister.

The highest expression of love is to give without expecting.
The highest expression of love is to
accept without exceptions.

(India.Arie)

Okay so it's almost 6 am and I need to finish up studying on asthma.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers