Pages

Monday, April 07, 2008

s210.

Currently feeling: Low
Currently listening to: Gravity - John Mayer


I just finished filling in the Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam (SPA) form which my whole class have to submit by tomorrow.
Hmm.

I had a real loooooonnnng day today.

Woke up earlier than usual (feeling and looking bloated) and headed to Bank Islam to settle a few things.
Then I took the bus to KL Sentral where I took new passport photos for tomorrow. They're sooo fugly ! Blergh.
After that, I went back to Gombak with Daddy as I needed to get my birth and SPM certificates. I only found out last night about it, hence the last minute running around.
My next stop was Low Yat Plaza where I got myself a Nikon Coolpix S210. Let me rephrase that, Pojie got me a Nikon Coolpix S210. I decided that the repair was too expensive and not worth it. So yeah, new camera. Funny that I'm not excited as I should be. I feel bad for having her pay for it, but someone has gotta take the blame for it. I just wished it wasn't her. Sigh.
By that time it was already almost 6:30pm, I rushed to Puduraya where I met and sort of picked up Mr. Sunshine who just came back from his hometown. We both walked (and I perspired heavily !) to the Kuala Lumpur Komuter Station and got on the 7:20pm komuter back to Shah Alam. Poor him, his bag was super heavy okay. Boleh patah tangan angkat !
I met Nanab at SACC as soon as I reached Shah Alam. We had dinner together, along with Mr. Sunshine at KFC.

And here I am.
Exhausted.
Confused.
Sad.
Scared.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers