Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

tomyam.

Currently feeling: Sleepy
Currently listening to: Far More - The Honorary Title


I am sleepy.
It's against my nature to be up this early on a holiday.
Daddy woke me up as I had to go to the post office and get some errands done just now.

My eyes are stinging.

Oh yeah, I'm fasting today !

Diana came over yesterday evening and she had hopes of going to the Ramadhan Bazaar here but when we got there, it just occurred to me that it was a Monday and it was the 'night market day'. So, we walked around the night market instead.
We ate at Wira Tomyam. I can't remember the last time I had rice with food like that. I don't even eat when I cook at home.
We took photos outside the house before she left, which was after Isya'.



It's good to see that her man makes her happy.
After all these years of being with the wrong guys, she has finally found someone she's gonna spend the rest of her life with and I am sooooo happy for her !
Her wedding's gonna be at the end of next year. Alhamdulillah.


I tried going back to bed but I just couldn't.
I'm thinking of when is the best time to exercise today.
Diana thinks I should not lose any more weight.
Well, so does Mr. Sunshine but he didn't think I needed to lose weight in the first place so his opinion doesn't count. Kidding !
I just to need to shake off a couple more kilograms and that's it, you won't hear me whining anymore. Haha, yeah right, I don't even believe myself when I say that.

I'm gonna do some YouTubing lah.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers