Pages

Thursday, September 04, 2008

weigh them.

Currently feeling: Melancholic
Currently listening to: Make This Go On Forever - Snow Patrol


Hello all.
I haven't started fasting, yet.

I had buka with Mr. Sunshine last night and he claims that I seem to be shrinking every time he sees me. So tipu !
Well, I have lost a bit of weight. A bit only OK.
But I can fit into my one of my old jeans already. *jumps in joy*
Still haven't tried my gold kebaya's bottom.
One thing that has been bugging me is my increasing bust size.
I think they now weigh 1 kg, each.
I am serious. You see, I have managed to get my body measurements back to what they were last year (my bust is an exception) but I weigh 2 kgs heavier.
I have logically concluded that excess weight is contributed by these two mammiferous lumps of fat.
I refuse to believe it's muscle weight.
*shakes head*

More than a year ago, a friend and I stopped talking to each other. (I shall not break into the details because as at now, they're immaterial.)
It was heartbreaking as we were very close, we used to have our girls' outings where we would eat, gossip, and rant all we want.
I haven't been able to get her and our friendship out of my mind since then.
The more I tried to tell myself to move on, the more I feel like reaching out to her.
Last week I decided to send her a message (after chatting with another friend who also have not been in contact with her) through Facebook, just to apologize and to tell her that I miss her.
I did not think she would reply but she did !
One message led to another and then we decided that we had meet up.
So, we (along with the other friend) met for buka last Tuesday.
I was so nervous all the way to KLCC. When we finally saw each other, there were hugs and a few tears and apologies.
So that was it, we continued to talk and laugh over a pretty heavy dinner, just like the old times.
Here's to my old friend, Dayana or Dee as she is affectionately called. Let's not have any more silent treatments, OK ?
Love you.


Cheryl, Dee and I.


P/S: Thanks so much for dinner, you both.

I have been busy with cooking lately.
*thinks of what to cook tomorrow*

Here's a little note for my dear friend, Felicia who hasn't been feeling too well lately.
I really hope you're feeling better now.
And remember, baby steps OK ?
We must go out for chocolate soon.
I LOVE YOU. *hugs*

xoxo

3 comments:

Hanna Rabittah said...

mel, u shud be proud of ur bust!!
i want ur bust!! damn it. i envy u!

Anonymous said...

Thanks dear I'm feeling way better now :)

Melissa said...

Hanna: Take lah take ! =S
Hehe.

Feli: Yay ! =)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers