Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

jkwp.

Currently feeling: Sad
Currently listening to: Nothing


My placement letter arrived today. Alhamdulillah.
I called up the Jabatan Kesihatan Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur and I was told to report there on the 6th.
I'm pretty sure we're gonna have to start working the very next day (or maybe that evening itself ?).
I'm trying very hard to relax and not think about me not having a place to stay and having no idea how to get to work, yet because I will only find out which hospital I'd be placed in on the 6th itself.
Crazy.
But that's working life I guess.
I'd have to keep reminding myself to be grateful and to take things as they come.

The whole idea of starting work is scaring me a bit.
I believe I can remember more about what's going on in Britney Spears' life (as a result of being a very,very ardent reader of the online tabloids) than what dose of carbamazepine to give to an epileptic patient.
Yikes.

I have this real special ability to automatically and continuously place food in my mouth even when I am not hungry.
This ability annoys me at times.

I need a new weighing scale.

xoxo

3 comments:

zana said...

yeah babe..i can even answer exams on d whole 3 season of prison break..hakhak..drugs??haih...

wickiwild said...

i bet i can answer much better if someone asked me about gold, diamonds than drugs.

haha. paracetamol what? hahahha

Melissa said...

Scarrrryyy kannnnn ! =S

Daisypath Anniversary tickers