Pages

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

resolutions.

Currently feeling: Melancholic
Currently listening to: Seven Whole Days - Toni Braxton


My final semester (insyaAllah) started yesterday but it seems that my mind and body still haven't tuned into the study mode.
I'm in the mood for more bumming around.

I have some sort of a meta analysis workshop this weekend (from Friday to Sunday actually), and I'm one of the presenters. I'm gonna have to talk on How To Appraise A Clinical Paper which I know nothing about. *slaps head*
I am nowhere near ready for the whole thing.
Blah.

The whole family was at home last night for New Year's eve. I didn't feel like doing anything/going anywhere, plus Daddy is (still) not well.

I was out with Heikal yesterday evening and we watched Alvin and The Chipmunks (haha). It was cute !
The night before that, we watched The Golden Compass. I have not read the book so I can't comment on how close the movie follows it. I wasn't expecting much, but I kinda enjoyed the movie and I am looking forward to watching the rest of the trilogy.

Marc is moving into a place which is only a block away from mine. Hehe.

I have never been good with resolutions, yet I still have a few this year. I hope I'd follow through this time.

xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers