Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

when's my turn ?

Currently feeling: Guilty
Currently listening to: Lost On The Stoop - Daniel Powter


It was a very touching occasion when one of my best friends got engaged last Saturday.
I shed happy happy tears !
It's good to finally see her with someone who deserves her.


My gorgeous babe.

With Mel. She's pregnant already !


Akey.

Heart you both.



Congratulations, Yus darling !
Let's pray this one lasts. Aamin.

On that same night, a schoolmate of mine, Fattima had her wedding, which was a really nice affair. Congratulations Tim ! Here a few snapshots from that night.










So yeah, when's my turn ?
Heee.

It's funny how these things are.

You can be planning your life with one person for years, and end up spending the rest of your life with another.
Hmm.

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im afraid if that things happen to me...urghh..hopefully x la kan..and honey bunch, i do hate myself juga la..tapi, i buat bodo je..what to do kan..just live ur life to the F.U.L.L.E.S.T lorhh...huhu..
BIG HUGZ FOR YOU..and yeah..I LOVE YOU !
ps: i still have a lot of b&w films kat dlm camera..jom i take ur pix nak?

Melissa said...

i love you too sugar pie !
eh jom jom take pic ! hee.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers